Alla Pugacheva

Alla Pugacheva : My kids are so pretty, you can not even imagine!



Prima Donna told how to cope with maternal responsibilities.

The house Maxim Galkin and Alla Pugacheva now everything is subordinated to the children's schedule: sleeping, walking, feeding ... According to the artist, his wife Alla - a beautiful mother: she gets up at night to the kids, feed them, change diapers. Although the hired help her Galkin qualified nurse, much of the hassle Alla took on themselves. On what emotions she brought later motherhood, diva shared in an interview, admitting that she is very happy.




- I am the happiest man in the world - told "Komsomolskaya Pravda" Pugachev. - Max and I dreamed of children. And now this dream come true. I want to thank everyone who was glad our happiness. Strange but true: in our cynical times this cynicism did not touch our kids. I would not like to talk about our son and daughter because they are very small. But they're so pretty, you can not even imagine!

According to Alla, daughter Lisa is very similar to it, and the boy - the spitting image of Maxim.

- It was nice to find in kids their features. Kids will have to change, take a look at which one of us they will look like in 3-4 months - says the singer - Liza is now lying in bed, I look at her, and the truth - my eye shape. I, unfortunately, did not survive mladenchenskih my photos, but I also know what I'm without makeup, so I see: a daughter now looks like me. Dark red hairs from her. But children are still changing rapidly. I'm Christina, and I myself, the stories my mother was born little black. And then brightened. It seems to me that our Lisa is still very similar to the favorite aunt Maxim Irina. And the boy - an absolute Maxim!

Recall Pugacheva and Galkin gave their children names Elizabeth and Harry. According to Environment star couple, Lisa is more like a mother, and Harry - the pope. Children will bear the name of Maxim Galkin. According to the happy parents, they chose the names of Harry and Elizabeth because they like them and go well with the middle name and surname.




Post a Comment

Post a Comment