Fashion

Victoria Beckham : the face of the brand ? this is it!



Fashion Week is in full swing in the Big Apple. While his new collection of ready -to-wear has been available for sale , Posh seems to stand on its own to boast his creations. Ultra - narcissistic or ultra- realistic
Refreshing :

Many netizens were negatively surprised by the design of this dress XXL . To silence the gossips , Posh gave an interview to MailOnline she explains her choice of clothing : " I wore yesterday and it is really comfortable , very summery , I love it exudes romance (...) I went back into the store and people were saying , "Oh my god , we love your dress " "she said. And certainly we do not doubt for one second the comfort generated by this piece to cut loose ...

few minutes later , she enriches his remarks by saying: " You know , I like let challenges each season and when I thought for the first time in this dress, I wondered how we could make it flattering (...) How could we make it sexy, with such a volume. and I think that I ' really successful - I think this is a very cool dress (...) I felt like I was wearing a huge cloud . " In the end , whatever the critics of this trend XXL, Victoria Beckham seems to be proud of his work ... and that's what counts is not it ?

September 10 24:15 : 



before yesterday, Sunday, September 8, 2013 , the UK starlet showed his creations during the Mercedes Benz Fashion. Before an assembly carefully chosen Posh had put the dishes in large to attract people who make and break the industry . In the end, more frightened than hurt . His show was unanimous and all the "fashion" gratin fell in love ...

The next day, the designer has used his success to stroll through the New York streets. Wearing a dress cut "loose " Victoria was super!

If we look more closely, this was one of the pieces from his new collection. It is on social networks that the information has fallen. She recently tweeted : " My favorite part of the Spring / Summer 2014 collection ." Miranda Kerr , Alessandra Ambrosio and Kate Moss can get dressed ! Victoria, it is what pays the best parts and it seems to think hard as iron ! Combined with low boots in black and a pair of sunglasses XXL heels, Posh again gave the best of herself . We want more!








Post a Comment

Post a Comment