Fashion

Scarlett Johansson in the new issue of Interview magazine




Scarlett Johansson became the heroine of a fresh issue of Interview.

Traditionally magazine interview with 28-year-old Hollywood actress led not less than stellar interviewer - Darren Aronofsky. Scarlett told the eminent director of the beginning of his career:

At school my brother played baseball, and I was involved in acting, singing, dancing and so on. A classmate of my brother starred in commercials and played in the theater, and my mother took me to a casting agent for that child. But I did not take. I was just devastated, I thought it was the end of my career.

Well, as we know it today, it was not the end. Winner of the Venice Film Festival and the British Academy Award Johansson continues to conquer Hollywood Olympus. Just before the end of this year will be released in theaters two films with the actress: fantastic picture "Stay in my shoes" and the drama "It," in which Scarlett gave his velvet voice intelligent operating system, named Samantha. View










Post a Comment

Post a Comment