Couples

Nick Carter Paris Hilton: 'It has provided me a bad influence'



33-year-old Nick Carter, the lead singer of the Backstreet Boys, has written a book about his own life. It singer shares memories of a turbulent past, including a romance with Paris Hilton, with whom he had met from 2003 to 2004.

Unlikely socialite remain in awe of what he is writing about her ex- boyfriend, because, according to Carter, Hilton had on him "terrible influence." In his memoirs he says:

Paris was the worst person in the world with whom I could then get in touch. She awoke in me the worst instincts. All of this could have ended in tragedy for me, because at the time I could consume in one night of ecstasy, cocaine and a bottle of vodka.

Last five years Nick abstains from alcohol and drugs, before he suffered a decade of according to. Backstreet Boys member now regrets past mistakes:

number of substances, which I took, affected the functioning of the brain, and now because of them I had fits of depression.

And that's not all problems related to the past way of life Nick. In 2008 he was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy - weakening of the heart muscle.







Post a Comment

Post a Comment