Naomi Watts

Naomi Watts interrupted an interview about the film ' Diana : A Love Story '


Naomi Watts

After its world premiere in London painting " Diana : A Love Story " went to Paris, where her audience - as well as in the capital of the UK - presented the key cast - Naomi Watts, Naveen Andrews and other members kinokomandy .

Addition outputs on the red carpet and Photocall for the program promotional campaign includes traditional paintings and interviews - especially with the executive role of Princess Diana - Naomi Watts . Actress, as we have already repeatedly shared their experiences with the press about his involvement in this project and the reaction to it of the royal family :

I am very worried about how the picture will be met relatives of Princess Diana , first of all - its sons . I do not care , because I myself - the mother of two boys. However, this story sooner or later would have tried to make sense - and perhaps it will appear differently than most expect . 


And now - and the film came out , and it's time to comment on what he saw the audience. In connection with this a few days ago the actress was invited to the studio to record BBC Radio ether with Simon Mayo to discuss a new project and their participation in it, but in the middle of the conversation guest left the studio .

In his Twitter leading commented on the incident so :

This is the first time in my practice - Naomi Watts just left the interview! I think she was uncomfortable answering the question . Shame .


Attempts by fans to find out at what point the actress decided to terminate the interview and what exactly was the reason for this , leading replied :

If even, I have no idea. You know, my aggressive style of interview - I'm starting to scare interlocutor. It is always difficult for my guests .

When asked about him ...

you expressed some negative assessment to the project ?

... master replied :

Not at all, I do not express any opinion on the pictures. That is why I am now confused.


How did it myself with a comment on Naomi Watts ? And comment on it at all ?
















Post a Comment

Post a Comment