gossip

M Pokora: 'I love the discrete girls!'



In a few hours, M Pokora will make its debut in the skin of Robin Hood! Meanwhile, the singer says again about his plans and his private life ...

J-1 before the long-awaited launch! Thursday, September 26, Robin Hood, never give begin at the Palais des Congrès in Paris. Announced for several months as a real spectacular show combining dance, singing and acrobatics, musical will be on display until January 5th before going on tour throughout France.

After many weeks of rehearsals, M Pokora is preparing to take on this new challenge to his heart. Interviewed by the magazine Gala, the handsome 28-year returns to the role that pushed to its limits: "We need to train a lot that's why I work for months I want.. surprise the audience. Some spectators will be amazed by a roll, others with a somersault. My challenge is to reach everyone happy, "he says.

For this big physical preparation, the singer admits that there's really no secrets: "I have a balanced diet and I make sure to get seven hours of sleep That may be what saved me dance. with the Stars. I am a disciplined learner. We could not imagine me in the register of ballroom dancing, but I won because I worked. " One can imagine that this is certainly one of the advice he gave to Laury Thilleman

... One thing is sure, the musical is already heralded as a success ! With over 300,000 tickets sold so far, M Pokora is poised to win. One of the cornerstones of its success is likely to have been able to develop its audience: "For ten years I build legitimacy in this job, I unites all ages I won Popstars in 2003 and since I '. I made albums, integrated Dumbs. Anyway, I'm on the rise, and the public with me, "he says proudly.
known for his body of Apollo and multiple drawings indelible, the modern Robin Hood admits: "I would like to remove some of my tattoos but not immediately I suffered for you, I did not want to suffer to remove I wait.. techniques are less painful to remove those that I have in the neck because if one day I turned to the cinema -. I do not exclude anything - I'll need a more physical mat "loose- . there, reaffirming its commitment to export on the big screen

Finally, Matthieu Tota opens again on one of his other ambitions: "I want to have children, especially as I approach thirty. still I think since I was 22 years old. " The woman of his life? "I do not have a specific type in mind. However, I can say that I love the discreet girls, casual, and do not make tons. So it will probably be in that kind," concludes there.





Post a Comment

Post a Comment