Fashion

Julianne Moore for the October issue of InStyle US




The actress, who, as we already know, will participate in the final part of "The Hunger Games", starred in a photo shoot for the publication and talked to a reporter about luck, motherhood and pledge a happy life.

Thus, the 52-year-old celebrity has admitted that can call himself a happy man:

I feel perfectly at my age, I am 17 years in some ways, I have a grown-up children, the house in which we have always dreamed of living, and favorite work, which still gives me pleasure.
Moore also said that she was very lucky with the roles:

I can not complain, I'm pretty lucky. I do not like when people ask me whether decreasing the number of job offers over the years. 

Let's appreciate what imeem.Krome of Julianne said a few words about motherhood and how quickly children grow up:

When children are young, they are constantly holding you by the hand. Before you know it, these moments will be left behind. Days last long, but the years slipped by unnoticed.
With such a wise saying is hard not to agree, but when you look at pictures of Moore becomes obvious - her beauty over time has no power.















Post a Comment

Post a Comment