Fashion

Jessica Alba: Before giving birth, I never wore short skirts



In the latest interview with Jessica Alba Health spoke about his youthful complexes. We have already heard of her critical attitude to the body and the actress surprised by the comments about her appearance. Now we have to find out some more details about the star of the incredible word of mouth.

It's hard to believe, but in a recent interview with celebrity admitted that she had never been happy with my body, even when it looked perfect.

I'm pretty critical of her figure, despite the fact that she was amazing. Why I never wore a short denim shorts? Now it seems this madness, because I was so thin, and I did not have cellulite. That's what I was thinking?

Intersno, but it was after the birth of two children, Jessica has become more tolerant and comfortable about yourself and your figure:

After the birth I had a desire to wear short yubkie. I have never before birth was not wearing them. Never! I was so demanding on yourself. And now I have become more self-confident, because, you know, nobody's the way I look. I have better things to do than worry about someone else's opinion. 

Alba said that he considers himself now quite slim and thanks for a healthy and proper diet. Actress eats only fresh food, and the morning starts with a glass of freshly squeezed vegetable juice, which includes spinach, cabbage and celery.

Take adopted Jessica's secret weapon in the fight for a slim body and look at pictures from the pages of the October Rooms Health - note that for the photo shoot Alba chose short shorts.

Jessica Alba on the pages of the October issue of Health

Jessica Alba on the cover of Health







Post a Comment

Post a Comment