Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez : "I am - a man and I'm no stranger to mistakes"




Jennifer Lopez , the heroine covers the October issue of Cosmopolitan US, spoke about how combining creativity with business, as well as the relationship with Casper Smart & Turning scandal speech in Turkmenistan .

About combining creativity and business :

at the meetings on matters of business, decided to include business thinking , but what concerns me - in discussions of marketing and promotional strategies, I am guided , first of all, emotions. I , first of all , an artist . So when I get the opportunity to use your creativity , you feel on your meste.

I his relationship with 26 -year-old dancer Casper by Smart :

I see the relationship as a chance to get his life together with the best partner for me . I have high expectations of what I want to find it . I have a lot of income , so in this case the mean things are not of a material nature . First of all, it's love , faithfulness, and all that is included in the notion of a happy relationship .

It's funny to remember , but in the early stages of our relationship with the beloved , I said that I was very stimulating, when I was ignored. And he said : "If someone ignores you , forget it. He does not deserve your attention." But it really is quite funny - sometimes when we can not have that , what we want, we try to get it " forbidden " ways .

About his speech in Turkmenistan , turning the scandal :

I know that the fans are role models and should be held accountable for their actions. And yet I am - a man and, of course , sometimes I make mistakes. But if I am doing wrong, learn lessons and continue to take this experience into account . It's called " work out their destiny ." Know the best version of me - it's the best of what I've done in my life .

On this and many other - in an interview with the singer in October Cosmopolitan US.


Jennifer Lopez in a photo shoot for the October Cosmopolitan US















Post a Comment

Post a Comment