Jane Lynch

Jane Lynch has received a star on the Walk of Fame




The night before Jane Lynch became the owner of a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame . The actress first appeared on screen in 1988 and over the years has played on the screen more than 130 roles. Despite this impressive track record , the greatest popularity and success of Jane brought the character cheerleader coach Sue Sylvester in the comedy series "Chorus ".

According to Lynch, she dreamed to see their name on the Walk of Fame with those the most since decided to become an actress for more than 20 years ago :

On the one hand - as though it may sound arrogant - I knew someday I would get this star . But on the other hand, the idea just does not fit in my head. I'm so happy and excited ! 


Also, in an interview with a celebrity joked that she is not sure what will happen now sleep at night :

I think I'm going to jump up in the night and scream "Oh my God , yes I'm a star !" 


Well , she has every reason to be proud of themselves : in addition to the newly-minted stars, the actress already has statues of the U.S. Screen Actors Guild , " Amy " and " Golden Globe " - for his role in the TV series "Chorus" . Congratulations Lynch with another honorary award .













Jane Lynch won People's Choice Awards in 2011

Jane Lynch - winner of the "Emmy" in 2010

Jane Lynch at the Screen Actors Guild Award in 2010




Post a Comment

Post a Comment