Gwyneth Paltrow

Gwyneth Paltrow on sexual addiction and infidelity




The very immediacy, actress Gwyneth Paltrow is not afraid to address the acute and personal topics in numerous interviews (to discuss a custom shape and problems in relationships with a spouse or criticize ball MET Gala? - It's Easy!), Which literally sypyatsya the actress with the release of each new film project. After the premiere of the tape on the sexaholic "Thanks for sharing" Gwyneth told reporters about his own relation to such a spicy depending on:

I'm a man without prejudices, so I think if I'd known that I suffer something similar, I would not let this deter me from the relationship.
turns, sexual addiction - love is not a hindrance, but the actress talks about infidelity is not as confident and very extensively:

I think if the idea to be loyal to someone important to you, you start to appreciate some part of their social life is higher than others. All couples are different, respectively, each pair goes through various tests.
From lyrics - to a reality. Gwyneth herself would prefer to "forgive and be forgiven":

I like to think that I would be forgiven and / or has been forgiven. But I can not give an honest answer, because I have truly not had that experience.
And here is the 40-year-old actress, perhaps disingenuous: in last year's interview with Harper's Bazaar Paltrow admitted that as- then met with the guy who "cheated on her all the time." What exactly is the story ended, and that was the reason for breaking up - the actress was not reported. But, apparently, now in private life Gwyneth is peace and quiet - the actress for more than 10 years, is married to Chris Martin, and the secret of their happy family life explains simply:

We never wanted to get divorced at one point .
And, as subtly hinted in an interview with the actress, has never been convicted of treason to one another.





Post a Comment

Post a Comment