Brahim Zaibat

Brahim Zaibat : ' Madonna is a machine! '


Discreet and talented , Brahim Zaibat out for the first time in the shade. Recently interviewed Mr. Madonna pours its projects and one that shares his life for three years !




Just 27 years old , Brahim Zaibat leads a professional life of the busiest ! Announced the cast of Dancing with the Stars 4 , it is also the artistic consultant for the musical Robin Hood , which will begin in a few weeks at the Palais des Congres in Paris . . Interviewed Tuesday September 3 micro RTL , the French dancer is poured for the first time about his relationship with Madonna

Couples last three years with the singer of 55 years , the choreographer says, " This is not a monster she eyes it has not seven , two arms , two legs like everyone else . this is a normal woman. Personally, I do not come from the same world , but it is an artist like all the others that I give more respect because it gives a lot more people than some artists. So there is no myth, the myth for me is Michael Jackson . " At least it is clear

The couple also dance partners and regularly work shoulder to shoulder : " I train with it from time to time because she has a really physical training it is a machine. 's work that pays . You can become a machine, regardless of age , regardless of size , weight . She works every day since I met her , I do the same . big respect for the person . it really fascinated me , "he said admiringly.

However, Brahim ensures that the sharing of life such an icon has not changed his life "I 'm still here , I have my feet on the ground , I see my family, I can be in New York but I'm still the same person lives ," he says.



Post a Comment

Post a Comment