Benedict Cumberbatch

Benedict Cumberbatch ( Sherlock ) : ' I was kidnapped in Africa, I thought I would die '


In a recent interview , Benedict Cumberbatch has admitted that he was a victim of kidnapping a few years ago while he was in Africa. An amazing testimony!


Revealed by the English génialissime series , Sherlock , Benedict Cumberbatch is going to be a beautiful place in Hollywood. After playing a ruthless villain in the latest Star Trek , the British actor will soon be showing two highly anticipated movies : The fifth power ( output 4 December 2013 ), which tells the story of Julian Assange creator Wikileaks and 12 Years a Slave (exit 22 January 2014 ) in which he will star opposite Brad Pitt and Michael Fassbender . And if the actor is being drilled beautifully cinema, we are far from knowing his life. Very discreet , Benedict Cumberbatch is not the type to unfold easily.

Yet one who interprets the intrepid private detective from Baker Street on television, has awarded one of its dark secrets in Hollywood Reporter. In a long interview , the actor said that he and two of his friends had been abducted in South Africa, eight years ago that when he turned the mini-series To the end of earth . " We were in Kwazulu Natal , a stunning area north of Durban. It was dark , cold, and I did not feel very well," says Benedict Cumberbatch . While the three friends crossed a dangerous neighborhood known , one of the front wheels broke and they have been forced out of the car and emptied the chest to get the spare wheel . Bad idea, because a few minutes later , six men appeared out of nowhere and asked them to give them everything they had on them .

Tears in his eyes , the actor of 37 years adds " at that moment , I felt the adrenaline in me I did not know if I should fight or flight I kept telling myself : . . ' we 're fucked " . The story might have ended there , but unfortunately the three men were then kidnapped and thrown into a car for a trip to the uncertain purpose . " I was scared, very scared I told them . ? ' What you will do us Are you going to kill us ? ' I was afraid of being raped or tortured ," said Benedict Cumberbatch .

Fortunately , the actor and his friends are out of this misadventure healthy and sound. Their captors finally chose to throw in the middle of nowhere. It is only when Benedict Cumberbatch has crossed paths with another man he finally felt safe : " I looked at his face and I started to cry," confesses it before concluding that such experience allows you to " measure the value of life ." Oh sure it is pretty much puts in question ...





Post a Comment

Post a Comment