David Beckham

Victoria Beckham gave David a birthday tattoo




Just the other day we remembered how his style of David Beckham and noted that in addition to hairstyles, over the years it became more drawings that adorn the body of an athlete. A recently discovered that the wife of former footballer Victoria Beckham contributes to the number of tattoos husband.

In a recent interview, Victoria said that David's last birthday in May this year, she pripodnesla him a voucher in tattoo salon. Now a collection of wearable jewelry Beckham has 32 pieces, and, according to the designer, you can not say that he is in need of new figures, just like her favorite treat and support his hobbies:
Not that he needed a new tattoo. I just discussed the future gift with Mel B and her husband Jimmy, and the theme of tattoo originated by itself. I turned to the master Jimmy and realized that I wanted to give it to David tattoo. 
How is David and Vicki used the gift that depicted on the body, "the ex-peppercorn" is not specified. However, based on existing tattoos Beckham, the novelty certainly was connected with the family. So, his muscles were decorated with the names of the sons Romeo, Brooklyn and Cruz, daughter Harper and Victoria in Hindi.

All of my tattoos are associated with the people I love. So they are always with me, even in separation. When you look at me, you see my tattoo. It is an expression of my feelings for Victoria and children. They are - a part of me.

Pay tribute to Victoria for the resourcefulness and hope that David will be as often as possible to show the public their old and new designs on the body. 







Harper name immortalized on the body of David Beckham on the clavicle




Post a Comment

Post a Comment