Magazine

Selena Gomez : 'I knew by heart all the songs of Britney Spears''



Selena Gomez photo shoot for iD Magazine

The once-a fan of Britney Spears, and now - the idol of millions - recently celebrated the coming of age Selena Gomez has become the main character of the new rooms iD Magazine, appeared in its pages in a new, truly adult way, marks a serious change in the star's life.

Several shots from grange shooting 21-year-old singer, imprinted on the streets of London - is already online:

I love shooting abroad. Being in someone else's reality and understanding it adds a shot of realism. It's so easy - wearing a beautiful dress, look glamorous - thanks to "Photoshop". But take a realistic stories - that's what's really interesting. During the filming process was rain, I froze, even though it was wrapped in a giant sweater, her hair tangled in the wind. At this point, I really felt like a part of this reality.
Character Selena Gomez, as time has shown, is revealed gradually:
confess that as a child I was very shy. My first audition fell through - it was very uncomfortable. It was at the studio "Disney" and I remember being understood that ruined everything. It took me a long time to let go of this error.
Peak of popularity of Britney Spears was in the years of study at the school of Selena Gomez. Along with the seven-year girl from Texas every step of the stars of the next world, singing along to the hits of her concerts:
Baby One More Time ... The concert was incredible! Although throughout the show I was bleeding from the nose and I almost did not see what is happening at Sven, I remember this day as the best in my life.
Spears was for Selena's not just an idol - Britney stellar life, had resulted in tragedy for a young female fans was a real lesson - the public learned what happens when children get older celebrities. Selena Gomez pays a lot of attention to this issue in its 21 seems to be quite adequate attitude to his own popularity:
When you are 21 and you are planning a tour, it is necessary to understand that such activities need to dose, they should not be a dozen.

Hopefully, young Miss Gomez will always follow its own rules and does not join the ranks of "troubled starlet" and will continue to delight us with their creativity and new appearances in the pages of gloss. 








Post a Comment

Post a Comment