Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus : 'People see me as a little vulgos White!'



In a new interview, Miley Cyrus pushes his umpteenth rant against the whole earth: so she grew up, it is not at all not what people think! Explanations.


Once again, Miley Cyrus is back like a cuckoo and like to put the record straight. Heavily criticized in recent months for his sudden change of look, the singer of 20 years persists and signs: her sexy 180 degree turn, it assumes completely, and too bad for those that bother 

In! an interview with the magazine concept, the starlet pushes a new rant: "People have this false image of me, that the girl who is a child of television, who spent his life in the evening and is only a small vulgos White, which is not the case. works I really, really hard, "is she laments. Launched in her diatribe, she says: "I'm just in a different environment I'm young and I live in Los Angeles, which is the dream of everyone you know So I screw.." Trailers. 


It also pours out his stage name, confessing that she has already thought of a truncate in part: "I thought the fact dropping and just keep Miley Cyrus, but there is something powerful in the fact that my name is known to all. " She made a mini-tribute to her father Billy Ray or she only spoke to her? Mystery. One thing is certain: in the "oversized ego", the young woman is rather well placed ...




Post a Comment

Post a Comment