Katy Perry

Katy Perry : the evidence that has not slept with Robert Pattinson ... watch, hot!



Singer Katy Perry has her own way to make arguments. The star, she says, a surefire way to show the world that there is nothing else than friendship between her and the beautiful Robert Pattinson.


It is to believe that Kristen Stewart's reign of terror in Hollywood! After Riley Keough, is Katy Perry that is explained in the media to shed light on her relationship with Robert Pattinson. Determined to prove that she is a good friend to the famous vampire, the singer went to deliver unsavory details in an interview with British Elle. 

"Okay, here is the proof that there was never anything between me and Robert Pattinson, Katy Perry begins. I farted in front of him. And a real pet well as it should. And I never fart in front of a guy that I leave this rule "


He added:".. This is my friend I like its big sister the other day was all behind I told him... L One of the things I'm most proud of never having sex with you, Robert. 'And it's true! "
Well now that is fixed!




Post a Comment

Post a Comment