Chris Hemsworth

Chris Hemsworth : 'I am sincerely sorry that I do not live in Middle-earth'





Chris Hemsworth became the hero of the September issue of the American magazine Esquire. Photoshoot actor performed in a true "office" style - close-fitting shirts and pants emphasized strict jacket - and the interview reveals his views on the phenomenon of popularity of comics and role of the pilot, "Formula 1".

About comics:

You communicate with fans of comics - people who are addicted to them from the very beginning, you know, from the 60's. And you understand that this phenomenon is akin to religion. We have to work hard: you carefully studying comic books, reading is perceived to your character. But while you're on the screen embodies the image of his own hero.

About workouts:

When I filmed as a pilot, "Formula 1" James Hunt, I had little to lose weight - yet the character of Thor too muscular. I first saw the car, "Formula 1" and I thought - I've not got there. So I changed my training program, and still managed to squeeze in a pilot suit.

About childhood dreams:

When I was in school, every week changed his view of his future profession. I wanted to be a doctor, a professional athlete, a policeman, a lawyer ... These ideas came to my head and go, depending on the surrounding conditions. I remember I watched "The Lord of the Rings" and sincerely sorry that I do not live in that world. In Middle-earth.

Good that Chris Hemsworth was born yet in our time, lives and works in today's reality, because "Thor: The kingdom of darkness" - one of the most anticipated Hollywood projects, and his on-screen duet with Olivia Wilde in the movie "Race" has already amassed an army of fans. 









Post a Comment

Post a Comment