Couples

Stacy Keibler nie partagé avec George Clooney en raison de sa réticence à se marier





Not so long ago, it became known that George Clooney finally broke up with his girlfriend - Stacy Keibler. Press immediately began to feel sorry for an athlete - she, say, dreamed about family and children, while the main Hollywood bachelor in no hurry to tie the knot.

Stacy, however, hastened to deny the reports, saying that she in general, and marriage itself is not torn:

All my friends make fun of these rumors because they know that in this matter I am not like other women - I really do not hurry down the aisle.

Not so long ago, Kibler also reported that not too upset about a breakup with one of the most desirable men in the world (even George and older, we love him any, right?):

I am grateful to George for the last two years, but you know, I now have so many projects that I somehow have time to think about all this. It's time to move on.

Well, women held a sensible position. Or in the words of Stacy Keibler still sounds hurt?



Post a Comment

Post a Comment