Couples

Selena Gomez finally, she is no longer with Justin Bieber!



It makes us go crazy, Selena Gomez! After that it had restored a chance to Justin Bieber, the singer just said the opposite in an interview ...


But what plays Selena Gomez? A few days ago, the singer put an end to rumors of more insistent in saying it was a new relationship with Justin Bieber and she wanted to live this love in the open. "I learned to keep certain aspects of my private life, but I must not be afraid to live my life", explained Selena Gomez interview last week in The Observer. Only here. In another interview this time the presenter Ryan Seacrest and aired Sunday night on the American channel E!, The young woman has backtracked and now claims ... being single! 

"No," and simply responded Selena Gomez, when Ryan Seacrest asked her if she was in a relationship with Justin Bieber. One way to cover their tracks or the two lovebirds, who have experienced a chaotic relationship since the beginning of their history in 2011, they again broke? Mystery! Anyway, the singer, who just released his new album, Stars Dance, learned a lot from her relationship with the performer Baby. "I learned a lot [in attending Justin]. I learned that next time I will keep it more private. [Since the separation], I had my moments. It's funny to go to some holidays, and it's funny to meet people, "said the singer, who celebrated his 21st birthday yesterday. 


What she says, Selena Gomez is still a little sensitive when pulled too much about Justin Bieber rope. Just yesterday, the actress Spring Breakers has indeed ended a phone interview on American radio after a question about his ex ...




Post a Comment

Post a Comment