news

Scarlett Johansson: betrothed or not?




Gossip Girl Confused: Hollywood enviable bride Scarlett Johansson once again graced the "engagement" finger gem, but no information on her official engagement in the press there. To understand the issue, it is logical that appears after viewing new pictures of star, made paparazzi at the airport in Los Angeles, decided to blogger CoolCat. She recalled that in a recent interview, the actress said the following:

I'm not engaged, and nothing even close to this in my life happened.

In addition, insiders report that Scarlett got gold ring with two stones - diamonds and rubies - a gift just for decoration.

The actress is not the first time kindles curiosity, putting jewelry on the ring finger of his left hand. In February, she was spotted with her lover - French Roman Doriakom - and again with the ring on the same finger. Despite the fact that the couple does not advertise their relationship, the actress still reported them in November 2012. Since then, she does not miss the opportunity to clarify:

I never thought about the wedding. For me it is not important. The only reason to think about marriage - when I asked about it. I do not plan to have children in the near future, I am in a wonderful relationship, a lot of work, rest for me is not so important.

Faithful Do these words - time will tell.

Scarlett Johansson at the airport in Los Angeles











Post a Comment

Post a Comment