news

Rihanna : concert in Lille, burst into tears on stage (Video)



This weekend, the superstar Rihanna was on stage in Lille, and literally burst into tears at the end of his show in front of thousands of fans. If these tears were like tears of joy, they hide a deeper wound?


While the world's eyes are on London since the birth of the boy Kate Middleton and Prince William, Rihanna continues her world tour quietly. It was Saturday July 20 stadium Mauroy Lille, to offer its 27,000 fans present a show that they will long remember. While her Diamonds World Tour is the target of harsh criticism mainly because of its many excesses like late diva who eventually annoy fans, Rihanna thanked the loyalty of its last on stage this weekend . This is the end of the show the young Barbadian cracked that exudes a few tears ...
"Thank you very much. I can not believe it. You make me so happy, and this is the only thing that matters to me. Being here and feel all this love, just as I felt my whole tour. The approach end of the tour and it's sad. I hate to say "goodbye." You have given me so much love in the room tonight. I love you! "
 Rihanna launched her fans after singing his famous hit "Stay." The ex Chris Brown is about to close its last tour, it seems, very hard to accept ... It is however rare to see Rihanna let her emotions show through, which may allow us to think that the end of his tour would not be the only reason for his dismay! The small protected Jay-Z recently separated from Chris Brown, she would feel a bit lonely?




Post a Comment

Post a Comment