news

Psy: South Korean singer has a big drinking problem!



Shock revelation! The singer of Gentleman confessed to not be sober very often ...


Beyond its clips viewed a record number of times on YouTube, its fun look and its crazy dances, Psy has unveiled a much darker side of his personality, far from his character funny singer. Interviewed by the Sunday Times Magazine, the South Korean 35 years told he had a nasty penchant for drinking:.. "If I'm happy, I drink if I'm sad, I drink it rains, I wood. If the sun, I drink. If it's hot, I drink, it's cold, I drink, "he recounted, admitting he had a preference for Korean vodka he calls both his "best friend and partner of vice". According to his confession, the only time he does not drink, it's "when he has a hangover." 

And in case you might have thought it was a nice joke, Psy sank deeper into the sordid confident journalist he did stay behind bars in 2011 after being arrested in possession of doping products: "I was 23, I was in my first year of artist I went to jail 25, 26 days. prison time was a real shit, there is no nice prisons in Korea! " he explained. 


But despite all these disturbing confessions, Psy told the magazine to be "a very positive person." "As an artist, live full of experiences allows to create, if I shit I think this has happened because happiness will soon overwhelm me." he wanted perspective. 


It's still a little shocked by these revelations, given the hyper picture gay and a little mocking Psy that vehicle, in particular through his hit "Gangnam Style"! Which reminds us even more than the stars often hide their weaknesses behind public figure, like Cory Monteith died at age 31 from an overdose of alcohol and heroin while everyone, even his entourage, thought he had defeated his old demons ...




Post a Comment

Post a Comment