Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton: Always embarrassed by her sex tape




Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton has been revealed to the general public due to the highly personal dissemination of video on the internet. Interviewed by The Mirror, the star explained it difficult to forget the matter. 


Aris Hilton told still be ashamed of the launch of her sex tape with Rick Salomon. The former boyfriend of the star had decided to reveal this very personal video on the Web, tour years ago. 


A scandal coincided with the launch of the first TV show of the girl , The Simple Life, in 2003. "It was the most painful event of my life, she told British newspaper The Mirror. It was not the average person, it was my boyfriend, who was with me for many years. I loved him and I trusted him. It was a violation of my privacy. It was so painful, I was so shocked. It was difficult for me to give back my confidence, especially boys, because it is the most horrible thing you can do something to someone. "


Paris Hilton said today surprised to hear that some girls use sex tape as a way to promote themselves. According to the star, there is nothing more painful than to share this intimate moment with millions of users. "It's very weird for me to see that the girls are just to launch their careers. This is pathetic and disgusting. "


The young woman has since turned the page and saw Rick Salomon's great love with the Spanish top model 21, River Viiperi. The couple even consider to move the ring finger in the coming months. "River is amazing. It is so nice, simple, accurate and has the heart on the hand. I am very happy she has continued. My ultimate goal is to become an accomplished businessman and have my own family. I want my parents to be proud of me because they are the most important people in my eyes. "


Paris Hilton's house was recently used for the filming of the new Sofia Coppola film, The Bling Ring. The film tells the true story of teenagers, fascinated by the world of showbiz, who vandalized six times his property. They have indeed managed to double its key to be able to introduce her to their liking. The star has seen nothing for months before noticing the disappearance of some of her jewelry. "I had no idea until last big bang, where they stole several jewelry million. Before that, they just took a few things. But for the last break, they wanted to fly as much as possible, "said Paris Hilton.







Post a Comment

Post a Comment