Nicole Scherzinger

Nicole Scherzinger separate Lewis Hamilton: 'I feel so alone'



Since her breakup with Lewis Hamilton, Nicole Sherzinger not tolerate solitude. In the interview with the Sun, she admits to not having many friends in Britain.




After 5 years of relationship with Formula 1 champion Lewis Hamilton, Nicole Sherzinger is struggling to manage his new single life. She says it hard to meet people and be in a lot of friends. For her, the challenge is to live in a new country while his family is in the United States. In his interview with the British newspaper The Sun, she said "My press officer is my closest friend. It's pretty lonely but I work all the time. I do not know what to do (...) I just do not take days off. I have to work and I am grateful for that. If I'm not on X-Factor, I'm in the studio. I also love good food, so I was able to explore many restaurants here. I go out with my assistant and my publicist, literally. "

Nicole Sherzinger, however, decided to respond and make his stay in the United Kingdom more enjoyable. Rather than staying at the hotel, the singer began to look for a home. "I'll go in search of apartments soon. Want to have a real home, she said. The last time I had an apartment in a hotel, and I want a place with windows." She thought for a moment before restart the adventure as X-Factor last season. If she loves to find new talent, his musical career comes first. She also began to fear that his music is not up to par, but she is optimistic. "I must have good music. I am an artist and I did not feel confident enough with the things I do. I do not feel I have a fairly cohesive album, which I am proud that I could get out. "



Post a Comment

Post a Comment