Miranda Kerr

Miranda Kerr: 'My career has started slowly because I wanted to finish my studies before'



Against all odds, the top Miranda Kerr has admitted in an interview that he had never interested in fashion and modeling!


Life is full of hazards ... and random! And because we all have been repeatedly surprised by the turn that took our lives, just as Miranda Kerr! 

It was during an interview for the blog "Into The Gloss" that gorgeous girlfriend of Orlando Bloom has everything balanced. His debut in the modeling world has only been possible "cause" or "thanks" to a joke made by one of her friends: "When I was 13, a friend took me to register a modeling contest. She thought it would be fun, but I ended up winning. I do not even read fashion magazines, I was a tomboy, "she said. Miranda Kerr, a tomboy? We now have more than hard to believe ... Anyway, we'd all have this kind of friends who help us succeed in our professional life! 


However, Australia has the top head on his shoulders and does not allow himself to daydream. And because she then said, "My career has started slowly because I wanted to finish school and the training in nutrition that I followed but the modeling has become a good way for me to work with great people, of. express my creative side and travel. Now, it is a way to earn money to pay for the education of my son and a good way to talk to me to do things like run my own cosmetics line, Kora Organics, people can put a face to my name "


This interview was also the occasion for the beautiful nymph to explain how she manages to keep the body of this vine:." With modeling, c It's fun to see how people manage to change my face. When I do myself, I prefer to keep it simple. Good health is what interests me. I try to have a healthy home. I alkaline water filters on the taps in my kitchen and in my shower so that the water is purified and alkaline. I learned the benefits of alkaline on the body by studying nutrition, and there are many ways to do so, drinking alkaline water is one of them, as well as drinking green juice pressed cold, hot water with lemon and things like that. "


At the sight of his worldwide fame, we are confident that the good continues to thank his girlfriend a bit manipulative for this combination of circumstances ... which allowed him to get there!



Post a Comment

Post a Comment