Lindsay Lohan

Michael Lohan: First there was a cocaine overdose in Lindsey in 18 years








While Lindsay Lohan is undergoing treatment in a rehabilitation clinic, her father, Michael Lohan, has decided to recall that the first alarm that his daughter is something wrong came when she was 18 years old. Then she first started using drugs.

According to Michael, it all started during the filming of the movie "Just My Luck" in 2005.

Lindsey was shot in New Orleans, they called me and said that she had an overdose of cocaine. Drugs gave her one of her assistants. I was so angry that he even took a gun and was going to go to New Orleans and kill him. I did not think it could happen to my daughter. I was very angry.

On the way to the airport, Michael had an accident and was arrested for drunk driving, and then spent a year in prison.

Also, Mr. Lohan said that Lindsay shooting as times occurred in the period after breaking up with her mother, Dina Lohan, and the girl was very difficult to survive it.

itself Lindsay claimed that taking drugs "only four or five times in my life," and that they are not the the cause of her problems. But her father is sure to restore her daughter's career in Hollywood to give it this addiction.
If Lindsay again had a relapse in Hollywood for her all over. Will no longer be a second or third chance. She needs to be sober. And it takes Aderall and alcohol. This combination turns the brain to mush. People who do this have survived from the mind.

This Michael says that it is important help families:
I hope, with the support of family, she will be able to overcome it.

Michael and he decided to visit his daughter in the hospital recently. And said that he had noticed the clear progress:
When I saw her in the clinic Betty Ford, she looked better than all the past seven years. She was so happy to see me. I saw that she had indeed changed. I know, Lindsay wants to be different and I pray that she has found herself. It's set is very positive.

Representatives itself Lindsay has not reported anything about her condition, nor that the rights to her father about her addiction to drugs. However, the fact that a drug called Aderall Lindsey no longer takes, we already know (and her father, apparently, not yet).

Will the result of her treatment at the clinic, we will be able to make a visual, when the starlet returns home.



Lindsay Lohan dans : Just My Luck









Post a Comment

Post a Comment