Ke$ha

Ke$ha : grillée pair Harry Styles




'You're a ten in my eyes': Ke$ha flirts with Harry designs once turning up for Grimmy interview in thin prime and sheer stockings




Ke $ ha was horrified itself after declaring his love for Harry Styles at the microphone of a radio broadcast without realizing he listened.

The flashy singer told the admiration that it felt for the One Direction singer on numerous occasions. It is not indifferent to its charm, it did not hesitate to say during a radio interview this morning. "You know that I feel something for Harry Styles, it looks like a young Mick Jagger. It has a good mouth. It's true, I do not think especially perverse. I mean, I say it like that comes, she exclaimed in from the BBC Radio 1. I do not really know the qualities and defects Harry Styles ... but [I would put it] 10 out of 10. "

After his statement, was told Ke $ ha Harry Styles was secretly on the other end of the wire. "I'm really sorry. This is the shame, she lamented. You're a 10 to me. It's too weird! I'll kill you [Nick Grimshaw, DJ of the show]. "

Ke $ ha tried to lead the young singer in the field of drag. She asked him what his favorite color and was thrilled to discover that they both loved the green.
The American singer was then pleased to discover that they had both a sign of the Zodiac water, and the singer went on to say that it was convenient because he liked sushi. "Guess what, you're talking to the right bitch if you like fish," replied Ke $ ha.

Harry Styles finally hang up, leaving the singer mortified. She repeated that she would "kill" the DJ to have put in such a situation, fearing that it had ruined his chances with the singer of One Direction. "I do not like it, I just find it cute. I hate you, now he must take me for an idiot, "eventually regret Ke $ ha.









Post a Comment

Post a Comment