Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence got rid of her Oscar!



Finding no suitable place to have the Oscar she won a few months ago, Jennifer Lawrence decided ... to give it to his parents!



All actors - almost - in the world would dream to have one but Jennifer Lawrence, she chose to get rid of his Oscar! In an interview a few days ago in the U.S. show Access Hollywood, the actress, 22, won an Oscar in February for his role in the film Happiness Therapy, said she gave the precious statue to his parents. 

"My parents brought with them in Kentucky. It was weird to have with me in the sight of all," said Jennifer Lawrence. "When a person comes to me, I do not want this to be the only thing she remembers of his visit. I think it breaks a little energy," she said. 


Yet , before deciding to give his Oscar to his parents, Jennifer Lawrence had tried to have in all places of his house ... including the most incongruous. "I put it in the hallway near the bathroom and when my mother saw it, she told me! 'Enough, I embarked This should not be there", says the actress. For the record, the precious statuette is now safe and sound in the childhood home of Jennifer Lawrence, where it sits proudly on a piano. It's better!




Post a Comment

Post a Comment