Amanda Seyfried

Amanda Seyfried: still in love with her ex Dominic Cooper?




While they are no longer together for a long time, Amanda Seyfried says always have a lot of love for Dominic Cooper ...




Amanda Seyfried always love Dominic Cooper, her ex-boyfriend. She just said to her: "We love it will always be in my life regardless of what friends think his little future or future women I personally will never put me with a guy who can not bear my friendship.. with him. " But it broke his heart when she learned that he was unfaithful, "My heart is broken violently I was the kind of idiot who thought it was him and me for life and we were. involved in one another. "

Since Amanda's hard to turn the page and listen to you say that Dominic could return tomorrow in his life, it would fill the ...








Post a Comment

Post a Comment