Jessie J

Will.i.am feels married to Jessie J






Will.i.am has the feeling of being married to Jessie J. The leader of the Black Eyed Peas playing the role of coach in the British version of The Voice alongside the singer. It is often considered as his wife because they spend a lot of time together, and would consider her for the role as if it were also present. "I was asked to do season 3, Will.i.am told the Daily Mirror. It depends on who else will be there, it will be a difficult decision. (...) I feel to be married to Jessie J so it would be weird that it is not there. I would feel the fool.

"The music producer
think Jessie J has the secret to make him feel better when he was a small drop in speed. If other coaches love Tom Jones and Danny O'Donoghue of The Script, it feels particularly compatible with the eccentric personality of Jessie J. "I know when I pass a bad day, I can look to my left and she made a face at me that makes me feel better, he says. Tom is relaxed and Danny is a source of inspiration, it can create a song from anything. "If

Will.i.am is busy with his solo career, he confirmed that the group that made him famous was still valid. He remains in contact with Fergie, who is currently expecting her first child, and with apl.de.ap and Taboo. "I'm going on tour in July and then I will go to school to learn how to code and then we will be in October and boom, we'll be back [with The Voice], he explains on its various upcoming projects. And yes, the Black Eyed Peas are still together - I actually talked to Fergie the other day. We're not about to stop. My label is based in the UK because I love this place, it's fresh! "

Among its many activities, Will.i.am is currently working on the new album by Britney Spears.


   






Post a Comment

Post a Comment