Rod Stewart

Rod Stewart: his children restore his youth




Rod Stewart

Rod Stewart has a fountain of youth: his children 

British singer 68 years now has six major adult children and two younger he had with his wife Penny Lancaster!. Alastair, 7 and Aiden 2 years, continue to mix the star in their games, whatever they are. Rod Stewart plays soccer regularly with her two toddlers, despite his knee problems. "He comes home from school and said,'' Daddy, let's go!'' Then I stretch and I go, the singer explains in People magazine. If there is a fountain of youth, it is the children. "

Rod Stewart grew up in North London, he was the youngest in a family of five children. Neither poor nor rich, he was raised in a poor family. With his career, the singer has discovered new challenges, especially when it comes to educating its young in a wealthy family. "I'm still fighting to find out if I spoil my children or not, he said. I try to instigate their values, and they say'' Dad, we did not grow up like you. Where is the comparison?'' But they are awesome. They keep me alive! "

Despite the 100 million albums sold in the height of his career in the '60s, Rod Stewart can count on the innocence of Aiden. The boy has no idea of ​​the occupation of his father. "My 2 year old son does not even know what I do for a living again ... He has ever seen me on stage. He will come to his first concert for a British show. He thinks I am plumber, as my father was, "Rod Stewart recently told the BBC.





Post a Comment

Post a Comment