Duchess Catherine

Roberto Cavalli on the Duchess Catherine: A princess must be sexy





Roberto Cavalli is not laurels Karl Lagerfeld. However, he expressed much softer counterparts. His last two famous quotes touched British women - Duchess Catherine and Victoria Beckham.

Thus, the designer admitted that he would like to see Catherine in their finery and add it to her a little more sexuality:

princess must be sexy. She's young, she's beautiful. I would like to create something special for her, but not too daring. I would like to prove that the brand Roberto Cavalli dress princess can.

Perhaps I would have used sophisticated print with a young and sexy spirit. The fact that you are a princess or a queen - does not mean that you can not be seductive.

But the second Englishwoman he has no complaints:

Victoria Beckham - always in my heart. I know her and David for many years, but now we do not talk as often as she is busy with its own brand. But I do remember she asked me to create costumes for the Spice Girls reunion in 2008. I was very surprised and flattered.

When someone dresses well, I think it is an actress in fashion, and not a model. Victoria - that the actress clothes because she takes her very well. She's smart, but very shy. Once I was with her on the red carpet, and she asked me to hold her hand, because there is very nervous. For me it is a piece of England.

By the way, the English muse, Roberto Cavalli has repeatedly appeared on the red carpet in his gowns. But the suit if tantalizing outfits maestro Duchess Catherine?


"Not very sexy" Duchess Catherine 






Post a Comment

Post a Comment