Rihanna

Rihanna pays homage to her grandmother who disappeared just a year ago ...






This Sunday, June 30 marks the first anniversary of the death of Dolly, the grandmother of Rihanna ... It is with great emotion that paid tribute today on his Twitter account.


She was his model, to whom they all said and vowed an unfailing love ... But on June 30, 2012, she passed away after a long fought against the disease ... A year after the death of his grandmother, his dear Dolly, 
Rihanna chose to honor him on his Twitter account. Very close to her, Riri posted several pictures memories, one when she was younger, and others when her grandmother was sick and damn thin.

As a legend shot very emotional when Dolly puts her delicate hand on chin Riri and the latter smiled while holding her hand, the singer wrote: "Today marks the first year that you have crossed the bridge since you n. 
'I've never come back ... always remember your laugh and I miss the sound of your voice I miss your pretty hands, the way you danced and as you were happy when you hear the music, that I lack of makeup and you do not take pictures, how you looked at me I miss this proud look on your face. But I'm happy you're in heaven, laughing and dancing with the angels. Dolly you're my precious angel, I love you more than can describe these words. I miss you Gran Gran "

A statement full of emotion love ...










Post a Comment

Post a Comment