Rihanna

Rihanna: it takes a journalist who had drawn a portrait of her unflattering!




Rihanna

Furious after discovering an article dependent on it in the Daily Mail, Rihanna is taking the journalist who had dared to criticize! And it is not gone dead hand!

The journalist Liz Jones, who writes for the Daily Mail, can boast of having received a personal message from Rihanna ... Or not!

One who drew a picture to load (and of questionable taste) of the singer in the British newspaper, criticizing his taste for sex imaging, drug and rock & roll, " dangerous model "that could be for girls and his" sense of style on stage is a certain invitation to rape "was awarded to the spot by the singer, who clearly did not appreciate this little sermon . "I wish she stopped to infest our streets with tattoos shaped gun, its fake nails and fake hair" could be read in particular the article published on the Daily Mail.

on his favorite social network, Instagram, RiRi has released a photo of the journalist - not really to his advantage - along with the long message read: "LOL My fortune has a bad habit to annoy people! If thou really want to help the girls more than their parents do, here's a tip: do not be so unprofessional in your articles, you sound bitter What is all this talk of hair, nails,! tattoos and costumes? bullshit These are not smart! These are not bullshit journalism! It's just a sad and pathetic delusion menopausal! Nobody here feels perfect, I do not pretend to be like you I just live my life ...! And I do not know why it surprises you all so much! "model generation" is not a title or role I claimed, then drop the case with that! I have my own problems, I've never presented as perfect, but for now I am ME! Call it what you want! "Toxic" was cute, "Princess of Pop Poisoned "Sounds good, just a little twisted. And please, my first cover of Vogue U.S. April 2011 date! # ElizabethAnnJones"

A virulent response proves, if necessary, that Rihanna has a very sharp tongue!


What do you think?





Post a Comment

Post a Comment