celebrities

PSY: the impostor has more bodyguards than him!






PSY is impressed by the talent of his impostor. This is especially shown in Cannes, drinking a lot of very expensive champagne, as says the singer (real) BBC Radio 1.

SY's not hold a grudge. The singer has even entertained the impostor performance at the Cannes Film Festival. The South Korean's made headlines when the fraud was revealed. An unknown like him so troubling was passed to him on the Croisette, deceiving a number of celebrities who took him to the true PSY. "My impostor, I heard he drank a lot of very expensive champagne, says the star in BBC Radio 1. The worst thing is that a lot of celebrities have taken pictures with him. He made a kind of performance is what I heard. He had three bodyguards, and I do that, it's crazy. "

PSY became known with his interplanetary tube Gangnam Style, in which he gave a successor with Gentleman. This fame has enabled him to meet his idols at high profile events. For the Met Gala Ball in New York, he even got to know Madonna. "I met Beyonce at the Met Ball, it's cool, he says. I'm a big fan of Queen, so I might be working with Brian May one day and make an old song by Queen. Queen is a true inspiration to me. "

PSY has a real reputation Breaker records. As he prepares to release his new album, the South Korean singer has received new honors. "I had my fifth record in the Guinness was for 100,000 people who were dancing horse. The largest number of people gathered in one place to make the horse dance. My fifth Guinness record, "says PSY, obviously very proud.





Post a Comment

Post a Comment