film

Mariah Carey: the release of his album pushed back!






Diva Mariah Carey would release his new album shortly shortly. We all expected The Art of Letting Go forward, unfortunately it is not ready yet! Meticulous, the singer wants everything to be perfect before we can listen

If you ask the professionals échéantes dates are met, this detail can be changed for even more perfection! C and is what decided to Mariah Carey. While his new album The Art Of Letting Go was out on July 23, it will unfortunately not be in stores until a few months. We expect to hear of more perfect than the others to its release!

Pieces this is the star herself who made the announcement on his Twitter account. She posted: "While I was doing this album, I plunged back into the creative process and I realize that I'm not ready to leave on July 23." She added: "I prefer not to exclude significant songs I give you your album when it is intended to be heard When I'm ready, you'll be the first to know.."

At least Mariah has the merit to explain directly to his fans who are likely to become very demanding. But wait, we can always listen # Beautiful, as the Diva, by featuring Miguel!









Post a Comment

Post a Comment