Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber: he wants to - get married and have children - very quickly!




Justin Bieber

Although Justin Bieber is far from having a stable love life, he does not despair of getting married soon and have children.


His love life at the moment, it's a bit of everything and anyone what! Always flirting with the left and right, no matter if his conquests are married young women, Justin Bieber arrives nevertheless not forget his ex Selena Gomez he reviewed last Thursday night during a Movie Night.

interview with Us Magazine, the young Canadian singer 19 years confides his hopes for love. Justin wants to marry and start a family soon. He wants to "get married and have kids" as he is young. His style, his grandparents! "My grandparents Bruce and Diane are my absolute models. They love so much, even after all these years together! I want to find a woman that I love as much as my grandfather like my grandmother . "
Justin also returns to his breakup with Selena ... "When we separated, if things are done with respect, I see no reason not to be friends."

But is it really as friends they met again Thursday last?



                   



Post a Comment

Post a Comment