Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez stronger than ever





Jennifer Lopez was assigned to The Telegraph about his recent divorce with Marc Anthony. The star was keen to allow time for it before falling into the arms of the dancer Casper Smart. 

Revealed to the public in the 1990s, Jennifer Lopez is now much calmer vis- -vis his career and his love life. The singer has yet reached its third divorce last year after separating from the father of her twins, Marc Anthony.

Now in a relationship with Casper Smart, the star has a busy news from his new movie, Parker, and the release of his eighth album. "I feel like I can finally do what I want, she told The Telegraph. For a long time I suffered all that was happening in my life. I have learned over the years to enjoy the moment and appreciate things in a different way. "

Jennifer Lopez was previously married to Ojani Noa Cuban actor, with whom she stayed a couple from 1997 to 1998. The star subsequently married her dancer Cris Judd before attending Ben Affleck and P.Diddy. If it has not always been lucky in love, but the singer remains optimistic. "When Marc and I decided to separate us, I said," I will not let this experience turn me into a person who no longer believes in love. " I do not want to undergo this mishap. I wanted to come out stronger. I learned a lot this step. The most important thing is to continue to love me. As a woman, I do not think we spend enough time. We still love someone more than ourselves. I did that for a long time and I do not understand why things did not work. I realized then that I did not feel as much as I should. "

43 years old, Jennifer Lopez is the entertainment industry has changed vis-à-vis women her age. "I feel that women how to get out of these preconceptions. All the most brilliant actresses today are in their forties. The new generation of actresses is not yet in, and it's the same thing for the singers. Formerly in Hollywood, you're finished when you spend 28 years, it was the cult of youth. People are now beginning to realize how women get better with experience and wisdom. This is a very feminist "moment, said Jennifer Lopez.



Post a Comment

Post a Comment