Jason Derülo

Jason Derülo: fans are they too far?







Jason Derülo is frightened by some fans a little extreme. The singer told Closer magazine in the UK he received disturbing letters from admirers who are keeping track.

           Jason Derülo is a little strange that his fans say the track.

The singer of 23 years has fans around the world thanks to its catchy songs and enviable physique. He admits that some of his fans go too far in their inflammatory statements. When asked if he receives strange letters from his fans, Jason Derülo does not hide his confusion. "It's always a little weird to receive letters from fans who say they want to find me to be with me," he says in the British edition of Closer magazine.

Fans singer are unlikely to attract as it is currently dating Jordin Sparks, the former American Idol winner, for about two years. They do not hide their mutual commitment and some rumors that Jason Derülo had made his request. When asked what his favorite thing about his wife, the artist cites his natural kindness and toned physique. "My heart, my smile. Oh, and my abs! She loves my abs! , "He says, laughing.

The interpreter The Other Side does not hesitate to reveal his muscles when he went on stage, but he says that his concerts do not always go as he planned. "On stage at Wembley, he replied when asked what was his most embarrassing moment in the show. I tried to take off my jacket in the middle of a song, but I'm tangled brush and I had dropped the microphone. "Jason Derülo is currently preparing the release of his third album later this year.





Post a Comment

Post a Comment