Demi Lovato

Demi Lovato: his dad died






The sister of Demi Lovato announced on Twitter that their father had died. It would have succumbed to a long battle against cancer. 

Demi Lovato's father died. He reportedly died of cancer. If the star of 20 years was not immediately shared the sad news is her older sister Dallas has announced on Twitter. "Rest in peace Dad I love you," she posted on micro-blogging site.

 Demi Lovato was occupied by the U.S. X Factor auditions this week but we do not know if this tragic death affect his schedule. The star has spent most of his life away from his father Patrick Lovato, a country singer. She wrote the title For the Love of a Daughter who is on her album Unbroken on her childhood without Dad. Demi Lovato has a younger half-sister from his mother's side, Madison De La Garza. In addition to this sister, she recently discovered she had another half older sister. "I just heard ... I have an older sister that I had never heard in my life. She thirties. This is my half-sister.

I talked to him the first time when I was 20, she told Dana & Jeffrey in the Morning show on American television. I asked him, 'Why you never contacted me?', She just said, 'Because I do not want you to think I wanted to get something from you. So I waited to see if you wanted a relationship. ' I found it so amazing. I actually have three sisters! "Demi Lovato is part of the jury of the new season of X Factor in the USA, alongside Simon Cowell, Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio.





Post a Comment

Post a Comment