Channing Tatum

Channing Tatum: Being a young dad is pretty terrifying!




Channing Tatum

So it has just welcome in his life the young Everly, Channing Tatum gives his impressions of his first week as a father and it looks pretty scary ...


Although Channing Tatum is super happy to have constantly new proposals roles, he admits that a father is probably the hardest for him. Asked in full promotion of his new film White House Down on the difference between protecting the President and be a dad he replied: "Actually, I have never protected the President, by cons I have to be a dad, and I can that being a young dad is pretty terrifying. I'm pretty sure something involving the president could be scary, but for me as a young dad, nothing is more important or scary as to protect my daughter. " He tells Us Weekly that it is very hard for him to be away from his family for the promotion of the film: "I work in London and I'm away from my daughter between 12 and 15 hours a day and when I come back I ' have the impression that his face has changed since I left in the morning, then it's pretty hard. "

One can only understand the fears and concerns of Channing but he the appears to be an attentive dad then everything should be fine, he must relaxes!






Post a Comment

Post a Comment