Carla Bruni

Carla Bruni: One of the other things that in my opinion is take a couple is the real possibility of failure ...




Carla Bruni

It is with great philosophy that Carla Bruni is ready to play the interview and returned to her marriage on her motherhood and the conclusions that can be drawn ... 

If you were wondering how to spend the days of Carla Bruni, the artist has agreed to talk to Aufeminin.com and she said. "They are like all girls my age I guess a lot of work and then the children, the species constantly tearing stuff between work and children and just running all the time. loads Now we share with our men, it is a little easier, it's true. entire period when the children are small is a period a little ... My life is like that ...

Well to tell you the truth, it was like that even when my husband was in his role as Chairman. "

As for his status First Lady she no regrets: "No I do not miss me at all, it is a great adventure, a beautiful interlude in my life extremely interesting and different, but not that I do not miss actually."

She lavishes also tips for couples: "I think what is important for a tough pair is to be better with someone alone And it's rare (...) One of the other things. in my opinion is take a couple is the real possibility of failure. That is to say, is to keep in mind the possibility that it does not work anymore suddenly and precisely and desire, this friendship, this agreement will disappear, because it happens! Suddenly we hear more, we no longer understand it has nothing to say ... "

So you find how boards of Carla Bruni?


Post a Comment

Post a Comment