Beyoncé Knowles

Beyonce Blue Ivy leaves speechless




Beyoncé Knowles

Beyoncé told Australian television that Blue Ivy had loved to hear in the animated movie Epic. She lent her voice to the character of Queen Tara. 


Beyoncé is the mother of a little Blue Ivy, 17 months, born of his marriage with Jay-Z. Lending his voice to the queen Tara in the movie Epic Movie: The Battle of the secret kingdom, the singer has shared his experience with the girl showing her some pictures. "I showed him some scenes. It is still small so we can keep his attention for about 20 minutes. But she saw. She seemed to say, "Wait a minute. It's you!" Exclaimed Beyoncé in an interview during the Australian show The Project. So I think she understood. She seemed impressed. "


The star of 31 years was a little more difficult to board his performance, because it supports difficult to hear. While it has one of the world's most beloved voices, Beyonce admits she prefers to mute when on TV. "I hate to hear me speak. I think that is the case everyone, she said, laughing. When I hear my little voice out of this crazy beautiful majestic woman [Queen Tara], I think it's really weird but I love it. Be a lively and be doing things that would never do in real life character, I've always found it super cool, strangely. "


Between his cinematic adventures and successful albums, Beyoncé brilliantly juggles between career and motherhood. The diva did not even fear the exhaustion because it has confidence in the physical and mental strength of his body. "If I do things that I love, then it works and I find time [for me]. I am passionate about. I think this is the key to success in life. You just find what you love and, as it is done with passion, my body is like a machine! "Said Beyoncé.













Post a Comment

Post a Comment