AMANDA BYNES

Amanda Bynes: towards a new nose surgery?






Amanda Bynes has received cosmetic surgery on his nose this weekend. On Twitter, the actress announced plans to do so yet refined. 

When it comes to undergo cosmetic surgery of the nose, Amanda Bynes says there is still work. The former child star of 27 years received a permanent cosmetic treatment on his face Saturday, but she wants to go even further to achieve perfection. "I'm living out of surgery! Haha, she said jokingly to his two million followers on Twitter. I will soon post a video! I need another procedure to refine the of my nose! "

Amanda Bynes had promised fans that she would show them the progress of the operation on video. She explained on her official website that they could see the process in a future post. "I'm having surgery nose today!, She wrote. I'll post a video of part of the procedure on my twitter! "

Amanda Bynes has already gone under the knife to change his appearance in the past. But she has decided to undergo another operation recently, when she was arrested for allegedly throwing a bang through the window of his apartment. "I only smoke tobacco, I do not drink and do not do drugs, 'she said. I've never had a bang of my life! I really need another nose job from what I see on my photo ID! : D "

The young star has been charged with possession of marijuana, attempted tampering with evidence and reckless endangerment. She denied any wrongdoing and must appear in court on July 9 to explain the incident. The actress was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence in April 2012 and was involved in two hit and run last year. Amanda Bynes is currently subject to a parole three years to driving while his license was suspended following a traffic stop in Los Angeles last September.







Post a Comment

Post a Comment