Jaden Smith

Will and Jaden Smith: We'll be like Scorsese and DiCaprio






Will Smith and his son Jaden yesterday presented their joint work - fi film "After our era" - in Moscow and in the light of today published an interview with the "star couple" for the magazine New York Magazine, in which father and son discuss about the family entertainment business .

In 14-year-old Jayden big plans for the work of his father:

You know how Johnny Depp and Tim Burton always make movies together, or Martin Scorsese and Leonardo DiCaprio? We will have the same relationship.

Overall, Smith, Jr., like the development of his own career seems quite natural:

It's as if you were working in the family business with his father. And I'm just working with his father.

During the filming of the first movie ["The Pursuit of Happyness", released in 2006, the year], he taught me everything. How a camera works, how to make duplicates - that is literally everything I needed to know about the movie. And when I was filming the movie "The Karate Kid", he seems to be holding my hand and made sure I followed all of these rules.

When it came to filming "After our era," says Jaden, his father made the decision quickly:

He just said, "Okay, you're an actor, I'm an actor - let's make a movie together".

Himself Will admitted that during filming, he regularly forgot the father's role, completely surrendering to work:

Will: Maybe I had a couple of moments when I was a bad parent. Do you know what Fer-de-Lance?

Jaden: This is one of the most poisonous snakes in Costa Rica. We shot the scene in the tall grass. And I say, 'Hey, we're there to catch some snakes Fer-de-Lance. May be, perhaps, a need to move the scene. " I asked how they were caught? "Eight".

Will: And I say, "OK, you caught them all, so it's all right. Continue to shoot" ... Yes, if mommy [Jada Pinkett Smith] was there, it would not be calm.

Laugh, recalling the "fun" from the shooting, Will said that the snake - is not the only hazards that may be encountered on way of conquering stardom, and added that for anything I would not force their children to go into show business - it's their choice!

We Will readily believe - after all, is not for nothing that they say about the apple tree and apples. Therefore, we wish "family business" Smith couple prosper and make us new projects!











Post a Comment

Post a Comment