Alicia Duvall

After 350 operations model has decided to 'born again' (5 photos)




Alicia Duvall says her face was so disfigured by plastic surgery, she was unable to even smile when her child was born.


The former glamor model also recognizes that her adopted 17-year-old daughter Georgia took care of my sister when she herself went to the next operation.

 In a special interview with The Sun described the girl's obsession that ruined her life. Alicia, who has survived more than 350 operations, described the injuries of 16 months ago, when her daughter was born Papaya.

"Imagine, when the first time I was holding my newborn daughter, I was not even able to smile, "- she said.


Alicia with her daughter

last week, finally deciding to save his appearance, 34-year-old Alicia removed all facial implants. During the operation, doctors had to break her jaw in two places. Also, a woman cut off his ears, so that the skin could stretch back to the skull (but ears were then sewn back). Yet her nose broken to remove the two implants, a few implants were removed from the cheeks and chin.



Alicia vowed that never again would not do cosmetic surgery but one that will help restore the natural features of her face.

Alicia begins a campaign to warn the thousands of teenagers who each turn fall under the surgeon's knife, trying to show the devastating effects These procedures body. Comparing himself with former model Katie Piper, whose face was disfigured by acid in the year 2008, Alicia says, "She and I are very similar, only my" offenders "were in white robes, and I myself paid to them for them to do it with me. I spent about two million dollars on plastic surgery and has lost most of his youth. I never smiled at his little girl. well I can not drink, only through a straw. I spoiled myself, I want every young girl and her mother knew that plastic surgery - is evil. "


Alicia in 2001, the year


His first operation Alicia did in 17 years. After that, she put implants in the buttocks, lips, cheeks and nose. She had several operations on his nose and 16 breast augmentation surgeries. One girl even decided to shorten toes so they look good in sandals.

First time Alicia was trying to get rid of his addiction to plastic surgery in the year 2008, when she sought the help of a clinic in Malibu, where she spent 30 days .

"There, I really felt better. I left thinking that healed, but then fell again and took another operation," - she says.

Alicia openly declares that when she was 20, she was known for her breasts FF. Although the actual size of her breasts AA.

"Of course, I would like to pay attention to me. Now, I understand that looked funny. I went to the office of a plastic surgeon with a Barbie doll, explaining that I wanted to look the same . People may criticize me, but I am desperately trying to reach out to young people so that they do not repeat my mistakes, "- she added.








Post a Comment

Post a Comment