Rose McGowan

Rose McGowan: rather perched actress ..






Rose McGowan never leaves his heels. The actress told Redbook magazine with regret that she had injured her foot and was forced to wear boots.
 
Rose McGowan is pleased to once again put on his heels after expensive his broken toe. The former star of Charmed like adopting a glamorous look on the red carpet, which necessarily involves a pair of killer heels. She recently suffered a minor injury but was forced to put on less feminine shoes. Fortunately, she can wear her new Jimmy Choo. 
"Today is the first day I do not wear boots. I broke my toes when my boyfriend picked me up to kiss me and dropped me without warning, she says laughing in Redbook magazine. This is my third pair of boots in four years. The first time I went into a wall. Next, I took myself the doorway. I move all the time too quickly. My body is still the last action, and I'm already on the next. I closed the car door on my head. This is very embarrassing and it hurts. "
The 39 year old actress has a silhouette of the most enviable and recently donned a slinky red dress for an evening Harper's Bazaar. Unlike many Hollywood stars, Rose McGowan really like good food to spend his life plan. "I do not cook pasta and cakes so if you come home, you will almost only carbohydrates, she reveals. I grew up in Italy eating pasta, I eat about four or five times a week. I do not like the ready sauces and secret of mine is the balance between red wine and sugar. I also like the aglio e olio, garlic and olive oil, it is very simple. Pasta and a glass of wine, this is the best thing in the world. "





Post a Comment

Post a Comment