Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba, her husband needs air





Jessica Alba told Net-a-porter that her husband stand being surrounded by women because it has a valve. Cash Warren will be locked in its "bunker" when it is needed. 
Jessica Alba has revealed that her husband needed a "bunker" to breathe from time to time. 

The 31 year old actress married Cash Warren in 2008 and the couple had two daughters together. Her husband supported her throughout the writing of his book The Honest Life. 
Jessica Alba, however, joked that Cash Warren bear to live in a society dominated by a female presence house withdrawing in its own space when things took an alarming turn. "Much has slammed the door in my face, and I was forced to get used to the idea. I was crying, I told Cash that was impossible, I was going crazy. And he told me, "Look, see things differently. What people do not understand?" Said the actress to the magazine Net-a-porter. [Cash needs his bunker and he shouted] "I'm in my bunker!" [When he needed space]. "
Jessica Alba says she decided to write The Honest Life to give a correct picture of herself. Although she speaks mostly lifestyle, the actress shares some anecdotes about his friends and family in the book. She says she wanted to correct some misconceptions that had made it in the past because of interviews she had given. "I think this is why some people are getting on social networks, because they say," This is my voice, "she confirms. It's fun to read some of [my] old interviews. It's so frustrating, I say, "But that's not true." This is a misrepresentation, but I am aware that it does not really matter. I can not control what I can control. I know who I am, and my family too. "
In addition to his career as a writer and budding business woman, Jessica Alba has not drawn a line in the movie. She reprized the role of Nancy Callahan in the sequel Sin City Sin City: I killed for it, a particularly rewarding experience for him 
"I just finished the best movie I have. Never fact, she exclaimed. It was the opposite of what I'm doing [at home]. My approach to the game has changed so much today - I have no fear because I have nothing to lose. Before [my children], I put my identity in all my choices - today I do not care. This may be shi *** e, and you can believe that this is the worst thing you've ever seen, but it was an amazing experience. "






Post a Comment

Post a Comment