Gwyneth Paltrow

Gwyneth Paltrow: Nightmare on the red carpet






Gwyneth Paltrow has been turning heads in the first Iron Man 3. The actress is expressed in the talk show Ellen DeGeneres on her very transparent outfit. 
Accustomed to more traditional looks, Gwyneth Paltrow has been one of his first misstep clothing. 

actress attended last Wednesday in the first Iron Man 3, in which she plays the role of Pepper Potts. The star appeared in a very transparent dress British designer Antonio Berardi, who suggested a good part of his anatomy. Asked the talk show Ellen DeGeneres, Gwyneth Paltrow has entrusted this very embarrassing moment. 
"Oh, it was a disaster, she told the presenter. I assured recording a fair show before and I changed [the first]. This is where I realized that I could not wear underwear [with this dress]. I do not know if I can tell it on television. Good ... say that everyone started to get me a razor ... It was very 70's you see? So I went from the most beautiful to the most humiliated woman in a day ... "
The creator of this original and yet gorgeous dress is very satisfied with his work, despite some technical problems generated by the meeting. "Gwyneth was able to create a bridge between the glamor and modernity. It makes [this dress] totally worship! Said Antonio Berardi in Grazia magazine. I love the transparent panels on this dress, they suggest much, just a flash in the curves, a look at the movement of the legs, the embodiment of sensuality without vulgarity. (...) The dress she wears is from the Autumn / Winter 2013 collection is inspired by the architect Oscar Niemeyer, which allows me to imagine coins celebrating the dramatic silhouettes, expressing my love for aesthetics hourglass. "








Post a Comment

Post a Comment